Established in 1820, W & J Grahamis one of the most famous namesin the Port trade and has long been
synonymous with the greatest VintagePorts. The Symington family acquiredthe company from the Graham family
in 1970, so today Graham’s remains awholly family-owned firm. At the heartof Graham’s Port is the famous Quinta dos Malvedos in the upper reaches of the Douro Valley. The old winery was completely renovated in 2000 and is now equipped with three revolutionary robotic lagares that ‘tread’ the grapes. Alongside these are the ancient granite lagares where some of the harvest is still trodden by human foot.