Shop

Villa Blanche Syrah

£10.00


Categories: , .

Made by our friend Laurent Calmel.

Laurent takes grapes from various small plots. 20% is picked early and is fresh and green, the remaining 80% is riper.  10% of the resulting wine is aged in oak barrels for 3 months.

It is the skill and dedication to such painstaking production that make Calmel & Joseph’s wines so appealing and why the wine so many awards as well as friends.

This is a wine with broody dark fruit which at the same time is not overpowering.  Peppery spice on the finish gives it complexity too.  All in all a great wine for a very affordable price!

ABV

13%

Country

France

Grape Variety

Syrah (Shiraz)

Region

Languedoc

Size

75cl

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Villa Blanche Syrah”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *